From: Heather & Pieter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 5:07 PM
To: Robert Pall; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Need a little help

Robert,

Here is a site that shows just where on the spine T8 - T12 is.
http://www.makoa.org/scimap.htm

Not sure if higher is better or worse.  It just tells what parts of the
body are affected.  I think it also depends on how much initial damage
is done by the inflammation as to how you are affected by the residual
effects.

My lesion was at T8 - T10.  I am one of the walking wounded.  Usually
walk unaided in house but use cane if I am tired or under the weather.
Use cane or walker outside of home.  Wheelchair once in a while.

Heather in Calgary