From: Heather & Pieter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Robert Pall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; tmic[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 9, 2008 5:06:35 PM
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Need a little help

Robert,

Not sure if higher is better or worse.  It just tells what parts of the body are affected.  I think it also depends on how much initial damage is done by the inflammation as to how you are affected by the residual effects.

My lesion was at T8 - T10.  I am one of the walking wounded.  Usually walk unaided in house but use cane if I am tired or under the weather.  Use cane or walker outside of home.  Wheelchair once in a while.

Heather in Calgary