  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com<mailto:TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 11:09 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] Word Up...

  Hello Friends,

  It's me, with a short update on my condition, for those of you who care.  The
pressure sore on my leg is getting worse by the hour.  The necrotic tissue is
never-ending and the "root" has burrowed way down into the bone.  The
antibiotics are not working and are breaking down my system little by little.
I cannot eat at all and am plagued by constant "d". And can no longer spell
either...a bothersome side effect.

  I am back online at AOL so if you send personal email, please  use the old
address.  My notes will be short and wirh only enough content to let you know
what is going on.

  My love to you all...
  Jude

  Wondering what's for Dinner Tonight? Get new twists on family favorites at
AOL Food<http://food.aol.com/dinner-tonight?NCID=aolfod00030000000001>.