  From: Wayne Rabalais
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, May 12, 2008 8:20 PM
  Subject: [TMIC]

  I have a problem that I need help with. I am needing dental work done and I
can't find a dentist that has a large enough place that I can go and stay in my
chair. I live in Texas near Houston. Could anyone led me to a place that will
be of help. I also don't have dental insurance so my parents will have to get
help to pay for my work. Is there anything out there that is government
assisted? Anything would we so much appreciated.

  Dennis