From: robert hennessy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: July 5, 2008 2:02 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC]

i was diagnosed with tm 7 years ago this july 7, 2001. i have been suffering
from pain through out the past 7 years w/o relief. my nuerologist won't
prescribe me any opiate based drugs although they seem to work. i have
gotten them for other things. marijuana seems to help, although indiana
doesn't allow it to be prescribed legally. i have contemplated switching
doctors. any suggestions

  _____

Making the world a better place one message at a time. Check out the i'm
Talkathon.
<http://www.imtalkathon.com/?source=EML_WLH_Talkathon_BetterPlace>