From: Krissy Z
Date: 5/22/2008 10:17:39 AM
To: TM List
Subject: [TMIC] relapse?

I swear it feels like I am getting worse......my right leg the past 2 or 3
days has been numb and feeling *asleep* , just like the very first day 3
years ago. My *anniversary* of getting this autoimmune disorder was
yesterday.....3 years now....my leg started to feel *numb* at the foot and
has progressed to right below my knee. My other foot also feels a little
numb, but not too bad. I am scared. I know if I call the neuro, he will
order mri's. (of which I cannot afford right now....our insurance has a huge
deductible and we would almost end up paying the whole thing....which would
be $3000-$4000! )...I know sometimes you can have recurrences with TM...I
guess I just didnt expert it.
I'm afraid to call neuro.  I'm afraid of results. I HOPE its just the
weather...but I somehow I dont think so.
It's  not affecting my walking it just feels asleep and sorta numb.

<<BackGrnd.jpg>>