I have had episodes of numbness getting worse to wear I  thought I was about
to have a relapse, but it never got as bad as the  original onset.It just
flared up from time to time. Often being tired or not  getting enough sleep had
lot to do with it, but sometimes it just happened for  a while and then went
back down after a few hours or days.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 5/22/2008 11:17:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,