TMA supports Doug through Symposiums, and  education. IDC supports Doug for
research to end this mess. I guess I  shoulda explained this better.

For some of the new comers and persons  like myself who might need reminding,
or never knew the difference...Gunny  began the IDC (International Disability
Coalition} and Jim Lubin started  the TMA.

These are two separate forces with the  same end in mind for we TM victims
and we ought to be thankful they are  both out there giving our world a hand
up,
lift us up and keep us  noticed.  One of these days things are going to
change for the better

Peace and Prayers,
Jude

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.