Oh Ken, I am so sorry for your lose.  You and your family will be in our
prayers.  It is nice to hear that you had such a wonderful life together.
 Jenna

----- Original Message ----
From: Kenneth Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "tmic-list@eskimo.com" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2008 7:05:37 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Re. The latest

        Dear Friends,
              Sorry to tell you but Janet will not be coming home.  Her whole
body has
        worn out, at 81 she has lived a good life and we have had  a happy 62
yrs
        together. I am going to miss her very much, but I would not wish her
back to
        this sin sick world. This the hardest thing to happen in my 83 yrs, She
was
        my main stay for the last 27 yrs of TM.

        Ken in  NM

Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage. Get Windows Live
SkyDrive.