From: Kenneth Oliver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [TMIC] Re.  The latest
To: "tmic-list@eskimo.com" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Date: Sunday, June 15, 2008, 7:05 PM

#yiv630661356 .hmmessage P
{
margin:0px;padding:0px;}
#yiv630661356  .hmmessage
{
FONT-SIZE:10pt;FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma;}

        Dear Friends,

Sorry to tell you but Janet will not be coming home.  Her whole body has

        worn out, at 81 she has lived a good
life and we have had  a happy 62 yrs

        together. I am going to miss her
very much, but I would not wish her back to

        this sin sick world. This the
hardest thing to happen in my 83 yrs, She was

        my main stay for the last 27
yrs of TM.

        Ken in  NM

Enjoy 5 GB of free, password-protected online storage. Get Windows Live
SkyDrive.