Hi everyone.  I just saw Debbie's note about the Seattle symposium.  I can't
make it this year, but I really encourage anyone who can go to go.  You'll
learn so much and met and make friends with so many new folks.

I was just cleaning up my office (this is a two week project) and found these
pictures.  The first one is:  starting with those standing, Chitra, Debbie
Capen, Dr Kaplin, Dr. Kerr, Dr. Levy, and Dr. Pidcock.  Sitting at the left is
me, Cindy, and at the right is Paula Lazerri.

The second picture has Jim Lubn, Cindy, Debbie and Sandy Siegel.

The third picture is Dr. Kaplin, Dr. Pidcock, Dr. Kerr, Chitra and me.

Thought everyone might enjoy seeing pictures.

Cindy McLeroy

-----
These photos were sent using Jasc Paint Shop Photo Album 5 software. Visit
http://www.jasc.com for details.