From: Diane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 4:31 AM
To: TM
Subject: [TMIC] More money

Just bought my first pair of compression stockings and it was $ 95.
The dr wrote me a prescription for them because the pressure sores on my ankles won't heal because my feet are always swollen. Apparently, the water prevents blood from properly circulating to those areas & healing is greatly slowed down.

I just can't believe the amount of money I have to spend that is not covered by the Province or by our private insurane - cushions, memory foam for the bed, bandages, incontinence pads (just in case) and on and so on. They do cover my catheters - whoopie !
Diane in Canada