Hi Tobe in Brooklyn (where I was born  and grew up and went to Brooklyn
college),  Too bad the discussion is in  Feb.  I will be in Fla. at that time
or I
would have tried to make  it.   Sounds like it would be interesting.  I hope
you go and  report back to us about it.
Take care,   Rosalie (from  Woodbury, Long Island, NY and Florida)

In a message dated 8/10/2008 5:31:44 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,