  From: T Kanon
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2008 6:31 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] dr. kerr

        Hello Everyone,
        New York has a famous Y in Manhattan appropriately called the 92nd
Street Y.  I get the catalogue and was perusing it the other day, and lo and
behold what do I see????  On Sunday February 8, 2009 there will be a discussion
on the autoimmune epidemic.  One of the guest speakers our own Dr. Kerr.  The
other speaker is Donna Jackson Nakazawa, an author of books on the subject.  It
is a long way off however these fill up fast.  I hope to attend.
        Stay well.
        Tobe
        Brooklyn NY