I've been taking neurontin for a little over 3 years now for my wacky
sensations so I could sleep. lately tho it seems they are getting
more...restless.....towards the early eve I seem to take 1 pill (300mg) then
take 3 more at night before bed.  it used to be just 600-900 at night. is my
body getting too used to it? Is there something else I can take instead? I know
I need to get back to exercising to improve my balance and try and strength
train my leg..I'm sure that will help some too.....

~Krissy~
We are all  in this together, by ourselves.
- Lily Tomlin

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
 For the Shape I am in~