I went to my neuro today with my complaints of hurrandous pain from the
barometric pressure changes that occurred with Fay and now Guestov (sp?).
I'm not the 1st the nurse said.  My neuro, Dr Vickers, prescribed Ultram ER 100
mg 1X a day plus a sample for 4 days.  Within 30 minutes the pain went from a
8/9 + verily able to move to 5/6 to moving more easily which I can handle.
Has anyone ever been prescribed this?  I don't think that I've ever seen it
posted before but now days my memory isn't what it use to be.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.