the past 3 visits to my neuro have been cold and stiff. (heh no pun
intended)..once he had a student with him to sit in and he repremanded e for
being 5 min late, and rushed me thru my appt and was cold and unfeeling. He
started out with me being happy and hopeful and knowledable, but now he's rote
and unfeeling and la te da it is what it is go get an mri.
I didnt get my last mri because I couldnt afford it. I'm sure when I see him
next month he will mention that. He seems to rush thru my appts, not give me
any *hope*, not really doing anything for me. Does he just feel he can do no
more and has given up? he's always willing to offer mri's and more drugs tho.
Do I say something to him?  Find a new one?(hate to have to start over)

~Krissy~
We are all  in this together, by ourselves.
- Lily Tomlin

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
 For the Shape I am in~