In February I had my yearly MRI and it showed severe sinus problems.
Everything is blocked.  The ENT put me on Prednisone and an  antibiotic.  It
cleared
up, but this summer I am having a lot of problems  again.  I  am back on the
same regimen again.  My family Doc said  something about getting the sinuses
irrigated.  I had some tests done last  week and am waiting to hear from him.
I get worried because I was having a  lot of sinus problems when I first got
hit with TM 6 years ago.  Over 5  years my sinuses were fine, now all of a
sudden here I go again.  I need to  find out why.  Just a little frustrated.

Linda in Pa