Hi Amanda, welcome to the list.  It really helps when you are probably scared
and wondering how did this happen.  Where did the TM hit you and how old are
you?  I was hit last memorial day 2007 in the c-4 & 5 region.  I couldn't use
my hands, gross motor skills were affected and so were my legs.  I am doing
much better today other than fatique and muscle weekness and some other unusual
symtoms I did not have before TM.....Hang in there and don't get discouraged.
What are they saying they think caused you TM?  Rita,  in Cleveland Ohio