Today I received a note from Jude, in part it says:
In a message dated 9/18/2008 7:12:50 AM  Eastern Daylight Time,
Heyjude48458writes:

It is great to be back home in my own bed.  The home nurses have been
checking on me. teaching Dave how to dress my wounds and that sort of thing.  I
have
MRSA and C-dif and am taking a regimine of medication for them.

have a good afternoon. I received a new wheelchair today and have to go read
the book before I kill myself..........Ella