In a message dated 9/19/2008 7:49:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

I received a new wheelchair today

I assume you mean a powered wheelchair.   Is it

center wheel drive with casters front and back  or

drive only at front and/or back?

Alton

I am not sure but yes it's electric w/a bunch of tilt and elevate using the
joystick however, I called them today and told them I hate it. I remodeled my
home a few years ago and had everything lowered but this chair is 9" higher
than my old chair and the living room furniture and awkward to transfer. The
company measured before they ordered but who knows what they wrote down.

Ella