It's been generally agreed on in the past that speaking  naturally of
religion in terms of what helps you in dealing with TM is ok, but
"inspirational
forwards" or "Bible-thumping" is over the line. For many of us we  could not
make
it without spiritual undergirding. To me a request for prayer is  a far
different thing than slamming someone's political views.

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 10/24/2008 2:37:27 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,