If it's religious or political and you DON'T like it then just delete it.
Simple and done.  No big deal...

--- On Fri, 10/24/08, Sandy Heidel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: Sandy Heidel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [TMIC] re:guidelines
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, October 24, 2008, 1:36 PM

I am going to agree with the addition of religion.  I have been silent on the
chronic requests for prayers and thanks to god and such...but if we are going
to eliminate politics lets get rid of religion as well.  I delete more messages
now than I read so I can just continue to do that. But if we are going to
respect each others politics then lets respect each others religion as well and
stop with all those messages too.
Sandy