  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: Sally Wilkinson ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 12:13 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] truth in labeling

  Good Morning from Montreal,

  I agree with Sally!!

  We need to develop code which will be put in the subject line:

  We use OT for off topic.

  We need to come up with an abbreviation for blessings, and other religious
stuff. How about  PTL (praise the lord)? GBY (God Bless You)??

  And Mature (Adult) matters such as lack of sex, too much sex, trouble
recharging batteries, erectile dysfunction- which has it's own (ED)- orgasmic
dysfunction, allodynia making physical intimacy impossible...I could go on and
on.

   Let us pick  MM (Mature Matures).

  Then we have "Dirty" topics dealing with urine, bladders, feces, colon and we
should add bed sores- I hate reading about bed sores!!.  How about a simple DT
(Dirty Topic)

  I can't think of any more, so please help me

  Your humble savant,

  pHranq3ue