tx - i'm kinda wondering what exactly is going on. someone told me that they
had a relative with meniers and that my symptoms were similiar.
- first was a pain in my ear like a piece of glass and someone pushing on the
glass
- next dizziness followed by vertigo which has persisted - this is the one
symptom that has NEVER left
- next pain in front of the ear on the face on the C5 nerve
- next numbness across the face and upper lips which still comes and goes often
- next pain in the next followed by along the jaw line
- next pain in cheeks and next to nose soon followed by above the eye
- i went to ER they gave me gabepentin which solved the pain
- but i still get a different pain - my face and neck feels like i had been
stung by bees
- burning sensations in my head
- numbness in my hands
- pain in my right hand like i wasp sting
- and since yesterday, pain in my lower back/gluts but i have those a lot
anyway