From: randy rankin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 10, 2008 9:24 PM
To: TM Group
Subject: [TMIC] neuro report - went to my primary neuro - back in hospital -
questions

Hormes says that my brain stem was demylenating and I'm back in the
hospital. Tomorrow they will do a lumbar puncture and several specific test
and start me on steriods and other stuf. Hormes is the guy that got me back
on my feet when I lost my right leg in 2006 so he believes that he can stop
this problem and get it all fixed. If it keeps going, I 'm at great risk of
loosing more than hearing in my right ear and terrible facial pain - there
are already electric shocks going down my leg and making my feet feel like
i'm standing on an electric grid but those are rare. The gabapentin really
made a BIG difference with the pain but i still keep getting facial funny
feelings and in my hands ect - and the vertigo is still horrible enough to
cause me to loose my balance. I think after the hospital I should be ok ---
surely surely this will be fixed and go away and I can get back to life ???
what do you all think?/??