From:  Jenna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 10:19:18 -0800 (PST)
To: TMIC<tmic-list@eskimo.com>; Kim<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; Martha Fleming<[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>; Betty<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [TMIC] Question from Randy

Randy  asked me to forward this.  Anyone what to tell him their experience with
Solu-Medrol?

 Jenna

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok u might forward this to group. I have no forward ability on blackberry. They
are treating me with IV methyprnisolone (solu-medrol) and added tergetal for
the facial pain. Could someone look up, explain or add personal experiences
from the methyprnisolone.