I PT therapist that wouldn't let me say "I can't" and if I said "I won't" that
was worst than when I was a child at home.  Two of them would drag me - just
kidding (almost) LOL.  Doctors don't know it all only the one up above does.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jan Hargrove" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Sandy Parker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "tmic-list" <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 17, 2008 5:35:34 PM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: [TMIC] GOOD NEWS PART 2:

   With all the research that I have done on TM, I have read that it is
unlikely that he should have this much recovery so far down the road, (8 1/2
years).

This just serves to prove that 'Never Say Never' is the way that each of us
should live........tm-ers and caretakers alike.  I was one of the lucky ones
who's doctors never told me "I couldn't....whatever" so I never knew I might
not improve from paralized state.

Way to go, Terry...........Look at all
the hope you brought to this group!!
janh