Thanks, Kim, for sharing this.  I was so touched by the words that I
forwarded it to my family and friends.  Maybe they can understand a little  bit
better what TMers go thru.  TM hit me on May 4, 2008.  With the  meds I'm on
the
time passage thing seems even more rapid than pre-TM.  The  memory issues are
much worse now as are the physical issues.  I feel like  I'm 84 years instead
of
54 years!  I know that there are folks out there  who are worse off than I
am.  It's hard not to feel sorry for yourself when  you're in this condition.
I'm sure everyone knows about that.  Anyway  thanks again for sharing.
AOL.com.