From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [TMIC] REFLECTIONS
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 7:13 AM

Thanks, Kim, for sharing this.  I was so touched by the words that I forwarded it to my family and friends.  Maybe they can understand a little bit better what TMers go thru.  TM hit me on May 4, 2008.  With the meds I'm on the time passage thing seems even more rapid than pre-TM.  The memory issues are much worse now as are the physical issues.  I feel like I'm 84 years instead of 54 years!  I know that there are folks out there who are worse off than I am.  It's hard not to feel sorry for yourself when you're in this condition.  I'm sure everyone knows about that.  Anyway thanks again for sharing.