Dear Friends,

I can't reply to everyone individually because of my hands. Rest assured that all of your kind replies are very meaningful to me!

Regarding neurologists, I have been to them in two states, CT and NY, at the top hospitals. The one that dx'd me, would be well known to Dr. Kerr, and some on this board. When i asked him about Neurontin, he just shook his head "no". He also lost me my LTD insurance by writing down that I could work 8 hours a day! I then got a lawyer to make him write a letter that he made a "mistake". This was the chief neurologist at one of the top
hospitals on the east coast!  But it was too late.   I just don't have the
stamina to continue searching, and I don't have a significant other to help me. My car has been sitting for almost 2 years since the police, and my building, forced me to park it too far away to get to..and the powerchair my insurance got, (and I was told would fit in my car, a small suv), doesn't fit in it. I have developed tachycardia, probably from constant stress, a scary and annoying condition. I'm in bed most of the time. When my Mom was in the nursing home, I hired a special van to take me to visit her and so I could be at a meeting they were having to discuss her condition. My relatives were shocked that I was there, because they didn't tell me about the meeting, my Mom told me! My family has been trying to force my Mom and me to sign nursing home papers for years so they can dump us. There is much more, but that's enough of my complaining.

I can't type anymore..

Thank you all!

Kevin