Gerry
We are never alone.  It's time for some activity on the list.  I suppose there
is a y correlation between the number of suicides among TMer's and the drugs
mentioned in this article.  My rehab  doctor prescribed an antidepressant
immediately after my TM diagnosis five years ago and I've taken it since.  I've
toyed around with lowering my dose three times and needed to go back to my
prescribed amount.  I know I need antidepressants and fortunately that doctor
new TM well enough to know it can affect some of us by changing the brains
chemical make-up.  Now there is even more eveidence that I'll likely need it
for life.  Thanks for sending that info to the group. (I take 60mg Cymbalta
daily.)

Patti - in snowy and blustery Michigan where the weather was sent to us by
Heather in Calgary.  She didn't like it as well.