It is still snowing in Monteal; I hate it and the official winter in not even here yet. In the Montreal gazette this morning there was a brief write up as foll...@washington- Makers of epilepsy drugs must add a warning that the medicines carry a risk of suicidal thoughts or actions, U>S> health officials said yesterday. The companies also must develop a patient-friendly guide explaning risks. the food and drug administration said. Analysis of 199 clinical trials of 11 anti-epileptic drugs found twice the risk of sudicidal behavior or thoughts with drugs compared to a placebo, the fda said. Epilepsy drugs include Pfizer Inc's Lyrica and Neurontin, (Gabapentin), GlaxoSmithKline Plc's lamictal and Johnson &Johnson's topamax. " maybe it is just me but as we with TM often say I feel great for the shape I am in. With our health issuses I have no time for negative thoughts or actions. Every day is a challenge. I don't look forward to the ever varying symtoms of Tm. I just accept them and make the best of it. This is why this sight for TMer.s is so Important. the support we receive and give to me is a support line I can not live without Yours thoughts and comments would be appreciated: Gerry never alone in Montreal.