Dear Jude,

I am so sorry that your family doesn't understand that you are  not in any
condition to visit them.  Heck, this isn't anything new for you  or them, yet
they choose to behave this way and make you miserable again and  again.  It's
just not fair how they treat you and I am very sorry for  you.  They should
have
figured it out by now if they would have paid any  sort of attention to what
has been going on with you.

So many of us have had friends and family treat us differently  after we've
had TM.  I have lost a couple of what I thought were good  friends, and many
have had family and/or friends turn on them as well.  It  hurts, yet we must
continue on with our lives the best we can.

Just know that we all care about you on TMIC.  Just wish  that more of us
lived closer together and could visit back and forth  more.

Hugs, Barbara

In a message dated 12/29/2008 2:07:40 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,