Dear Jude,After just reading your e-mail I surfed around on the net about
pressure sores and how serious and painful they can be. I found one site I
thought informative tho I have a feeling you know all this and are hoping
for some "new found" idea as to how to heal the pain.
As for the pain in your heart, I am so so sorry.  True family and friends
stay with you thru it all....... I reminds me of the story in the Scriptures
about the sower and the seed... some fell on rocky ground and for awhile
they were caring and joyful but... eventually the world's "glitter" got in
the way ....... but we here in the TM group we are like the "seed in the
good soil, these are the ones who have heard the word in an honest and good
heart, and hold it fast, and bear fruit with perseverance."Luke 8:15 (New
American Standard") We will always be here for you because you know that we
pray for you and all of our TM group, every day!!
May this year bring us peace, joy and perseverance!!!
Love ya
Trudy
http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/seniors/endoflife/039.html