From: ptpatti200...@aol.com [mailto:ptpatti200...@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 1:11 PM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Exercise

Last week someone asked for some incentive to start excercising and Alton's was the only post that was directed to the list.  I would like to know what others do and why.

Let's get some positive discussion going.

Patti - MIchigan

Listen to 350+ music, sports, & news radio stations FREE while you browse.Start Listening Now!