From: "heyjude48...@aol.com" <heyjude48...@aol.com>
To: TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2009 4:09:03 AM
Subject: [TMIC] The Spinal Cord

AOL Email
Hello Dear Ones,

A short while ago there was a new member who  asked about where on his/her body
 their lesion was.  They new  enough to say, for instance, mine is at T3. But,
they weren't sure where  that area is on the spinal cord.

I was wondering if that person's question had  gotten answered.  I don't recall
a discussion on a topic like that,  but is that something we need to discuss?
(Instead of jokes, jokes,  jokes)

I have been thinking about how and when it is  that I get myself in trouble
writing something confusing and it is when I  get bored.  What about you?

By the way, the answer to that question could  have been by giving the person a
link so that they would learn to do their  own research, or we might do the
research ourselves and have one or more  people offer a discussion on the topic.

I have two questions:  Did that member ever get an answer to their question?
Or do I need to get busy and help  them out?

God loves you and so do  I,
Jude