_hwyfli...@yahoo.com_ (mailto:hwyfli...@yahoo.com) ,

Thank you for posting the web site
_http://www.reeve.uci.edu/anatomy/scns.php_
(http://www.reeve.uci.edu/anatomy/scns.php) ,
Recently  diagnosed with TM and new to TMIC, I found this web site to be very
 educational. It clearly highlighted the specific locations in the spinal
cord  where our problems originate from as well  as the biochemical basis of
spinal cord diseases. The web  site had details both pictorial and literal of
the
spinal cord which I had  never seen or read before. Information such as this
is why I follow  the discussions that I see on the TMIC site. I was diagnosed
with TM last  year at Johns Hopkins in Baltimore MD., where they have one of
the leading  research teams for TM. Many of you are probably already familiar
with JH, but  for those of you who are not you can find information on there TM
research at  this web site,
_http://www.hopkinsneuro.org/tm/research_areas.cfmor_
(http://www.hopkinsneuro.org/tm/research_areas.cfmor)

Thank you again