  From: Regina Rummel
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 3:47 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] constipation

  Years ago, the doctor prescribed LACTULOSE to my mother after she had a
stroke leaving her with major problems including a horrible case of
constipation.  He said that it doesn't irritate your bowels.

  Wondering if any of you even heard of it.

  Kevin, I would like to hear more about the herb you recommend.