It sounds strange to say I am glad for the good news that you  have herniated
disks -- but compared to what it might have been, that's great  news! Glad
they're able to do something for it!

Barbara H.
_http://barbarah.wordpress.com/_ (http://barbarah.wordpress.com/)

In a message dated 1/23/2009 10:37:02 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,