Kim,

You are such a doll.  I am glad that you  are looking forward to your surgery
with such a positive attitude.   When it becomes my turn, I hope I will be as
graceful as  you.

Come Monday, Heaven will be inundated with  Prayers for you to have a safe
and successful surgery.  God's mailbox  will be overflowing with messages of
love for you from the TMIC  group.

How gracious you are to  be thinking of me,  in this, your time of need.
Thank you.  But, let's get you  taken care of first.  It's going to be a while
before I am ready for  surgery.

Get what little rest you can and have sweet,  sweet dreams straight from the
Holy Spirit in your  Heart.

Bless you, dear one.
Jude

In a message dated 1/25/2009 10:54:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,