Morning, well here it is 1 to 4 again!

I had no clue I would be in this much pain….

Will have to wait on surgeon to see if I get to go home today…. Ready to get out of here. They have a tube in my neck draining and once they look at that they might be able to determine if I can go home today.

Other than tired (getting used to 3 hours sleep) feeling ok, of course neck is sore.

They have these compression wraps on both of my legs that squeeze my legs intermitly prevent blood clots and let me tell you they feel great, want to see if I can sneak this home! LOL

So let’s home Dr Lets me go home today