Gosh, Gerry!  If they had gotten much closer they may have changed from a
Gerry to a Sherry!!!  (ohI'msofunny)  Jeanne in Dayton, WA

-------Original Message-------

From: Gerry Surette
Date: 1/27/2009 5:44:40 AM
To: kimr1...@bellsouth.net
Cc: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Tuesday update (1 to 4 sleep again)

re leg wraps: this reminds me of last April when I had a spleneotomy; I woke
up wearing these leggings up to my private parts: boy was I scared here I
was in recovery wondering if they had  done a sex change operation by
mistake; the nurse then explained as you said it was to prevent blood
cllots; you are right they feel great. but as soon as I got home I
immediately took them off. boy those drugs they give you sure make you
halucinate; hope you do get to go home; as they say there is no place like
home.
>From: kimr1...@bellsouth.net
>To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
>Subject: [TMIC] Tuesday update (1 to 4 sleep again)
>Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 10:56:04 +0000
>
>Morning, well here it is 1 to 4 again!
>
>I had no clue I would be in this much pain….
>
>Will have to wait on surgeon to see if I get to go home today…. Ready to
>get out of here. They have a tube in my neck draining and once they look at
>that they might be able to determine if I can go home today.
>
>Other than tired (getting used to 3 hours sleep) feeling ok, of course neck
>is sore.
>
>They have these compression wraps on both of my legs that squeeze my legs
>intermitly prevent blood clots and let me tell you they feel great, want to
>see if I can sneak this home! LOL
>
>So let’s home Dr Lets me go home today

<<Spiral_notebook.jpg>>

<<MOST_P~3.GIF>>