Heather that is fantastic! Anything, anything at all that can improve our
condition is worth the time, pain and money.... So many of my friends called
me about it after it was on the Today show. According to my neuro here I
have MS. Not so says John Hopkins. But I do take a shot of copaxone every
day ... my sort of "insurance card " as my neuro refers to it. I am going to
start searching the web to see if I can find it here in the Washington D.C.
area... Will keep you updated! Thanks for replying and again I am so happy
for you!
Trudy