LOL!!!!  with the Steroids all I wanted was FOOD! just FOOD!!!
-------------- Original message from "Butcher, Bernard G (NY80)" <bernie.butc...@honeywell.com>: --------------

Welcome home Kim! I know what it feels like to “get out” my limit is 10 days in the hospital, then I start tying sheets together

Barney

From: kimr1...@bellsouth.net [mailto:kimr1...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2009 2:27 PM
To: TMIC; Trudy Ogilvie; Catherine; judith hoops
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Tuesday am

Here I am!!!!  Came home last night and tell you what HOME feels great!!!

Feel good have more energy than I thought I was going to of course I know to take it easy have been in bed all day resting and needed to sit up for a little while. Hurts to talk where the incision is but guess that will pass in time. As for the TM, still have it. But hey at least my neck that I didn’t know I had a problem with is fixed! LOL!!

 I just started a new job six months ago and found out I don’t have disability so looks like the six week recovery will be bumped up to five days. They told me not to lift anything over 5 lbs for the next few weeks and my wheel chair weighs 22 so we have it arranged that when I get to work in the morning someone will come out and help me unload it and load back up in the evening. All I do is sit at a desk all day anyways so as would be the same as sitting at the house, I know to ask for help if I need it and let pride take a back seat for now.

I would like to thank all my TM family for the one on one emails and encouragement,. It’s amazing to have such a wonderful support system and to know others out there care so much. Jenna, you have been a life line to me and will never know how much it meant for you to take the time and come sit with me in the hospital and stay with me during surgery and recovery. Words can not express my thanks! Oh and I do have your sweater, will get it to ya as soon as I can.

So all and all life is good, no complaints weather here in Atlanta is much better than up north right now, you guys in the north try to stay warm and safe

Kim

-------------- Original message from Trudy Ogilvie <mother...@gmail.com>: --------------

And me too!!!  Lots of uplifting news this week....Jude I can't get out to my mailbox due to this snowstorm that has turned into an icy nightmare but you are in my thoughts and prayers...  Kim you're doing awesome, keep us informed and sounds like Patti made it thru her first day back with flying colors. There will always be obstacles for us to face but in the end they make us stronger!

Trudy