Hi Everybody,
I know there are a few parents on the list who have children between the ages
of 6-16.  I sure hope that you have signed up to go to Victory Junction Family
Camp this summer.  The deadline to apply is in March.  Everything is free for
the week, you can also bring siblings, it is for the entire immediate family.
A whole lot of fun for these kids.  It is the chance of a lifetime for your
kids to meet other kids with TM, ADEM and NMO, and also an excellent
opportunity for the parents to meet Dr. Kerr, Dr. Kaplan and the other doctors
who come to the camp with their families.  The doctors make certain that they
meet each kid and each parent on an individual basis during the week, so if you
have questions, this is the best time to ask.

There is room for 32 families at the camp.  Food and entertainment is free, the
entire camp is totally accessible, with nursing staff for any medical needs.

If you have financial problems with the travel to get to North Carolina, there
are funds available to apply for, for the travel.

Please tell me that all you parents are definitely coming to meet us!
Take care,
Debbie
dca...@earthlink.net