Wow...this sounds wonderful!! Jeanne

-------Original Message-------

From: kimr1...@bellsouth.net
Date: 1/31/2009 9:22:10 PM
To: Deborah Nord Capen;  fr...@franksheldon.com;  tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Victory Junction

Just a suggestion......For Adults Shepherd Center in Atlanta offers an
Adventures Skill Camp" in May. Check out the site www.shepherd.org/asw

They offer a fullly handicap accessable camp ground, Water Skiing, Tubbing,
Jet Skis' rock wall climbing, zip line, water polo, scub lessons,wheel chair
ruby, fishing, archery, canoe, kayak, if your able to "safely to the
activitives Sherpherd will find a way for you to do these, Camp fires at
night with marshmellow roast, skits, plays,  I belive they take as young as
teens also,

Adventure Skills WorkshopMay 2009
Jackson's Gap, Alabama
Contact: Ashleigh Koontz
404-350-7786
For more information: www.shepherd.org/asw

-------------- Original message from "Deborah Nord Capen" <dca...@earthlink

Sorry, only for kids that have TM to give them the opportunity to meet other
kids with TM.  We get our chance to meet others during the symposia, so this
one is for the kids:-)