Jude,
Please don't let the negative possibilities enter
your mind!!  You must know that you can do what you have to do, especially with
all the positive energies we're sending your way..........KEEP A STIFF UPPER
LIP!!!

Much love,
janh

--- On Mon, 2/9/09, heyjude48...@aol.com <heyjude48...@aol.com> wrote:

Wow...how difficult it is for some of us to keep smiles on our faces and
thanksgiving in our hearts.

With the loss of loved ones, family strife, difficulties out of our control,
lurching, falling, not walking at all and the pain and agony of TM it is a
miracle to find ourselves within a group of people with arms long enough to
stretch around each and every one of us.

It seems as though we all believe in something larger than ourselves.  We are
strong in our personal faiths and each one of us has a place within this
group.  If even one of us leaves the List, something is lost forever.  When a
new member joins, something is gained.  We are stronger yet.

I must apologize for the times that I have been out of commission and not there
for those of you that are in need of comfort.  Please know that even though I
may not be writing to the List, you are all, my brothers and sisters, in my
Prayers...Always.  Know that in your heart of hearts and may it help to know
that I am still there for you.

When I am at my lowest, I take such comfort in knowing that you are there for
me.  You hold me up, clear my head, help me with the pain while I wait for the
next shot of morphine.  Your love lifts me up, your Prayers and thoughts keep
me strong and I know that I am not alone.

Some of you call regularly, some send cards and pictures, others send flowers
and a couple of you that live nearby, even visit in person. One of you stands
by me Praying and Singing Hymns even when I cannot join you.  Know my thanks is
true.

I will shortly be going through a surgery that I am not feeling comfortable
about.  I have thoughts of not making it through.  I need you to help me.  I
worry about the infection spreading even stronger throughout my body and
blood.  I am not yet ready to die.

Thank you all for being my lifeline.  I am counting on you to send your Prayers
up to God in Heaven in the name of His Son, Jesus Christ.  It does not matter
if you do not believe...I will believe for both of us.

Thank you for your help.  I am scared and need your strength.  Give me only the
energy you can spare.  I love you.  I am not going to be writing much but if
you need me, let me know.

Jude