  From: Regina Rummel<mailto:regina...@sbcglobal.net>
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2009 3:15 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] T-2 Lesions

  Am going over the MRI report of the brain before seeing the neurologist.
One notation in particular concerns me and  I quote "The FLAIR study
demonstrates multiple bright T-2 lesions in the deep white tracts of both
cerebral hemispheres, etc..."
  Frank explained at one time that 1 lesion is TM, more than 1 is MS.
  I'm scared.
  What do you think?  Many thanks for your comments.