Frank, be sure to send your decision to all of us.   Let us know what time the
appointment is!!          Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Trudy Ogilvie
  To: frank @ franksheldon. com
  Cc: tmic
  Sent: Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:28 PM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] When God

  Tomorrow morning I will count up the results and take the winning advice-
doctor ( with X-Ray), martinis, physiotherapy, no rugs, or foot drop apparatus.

  pH,
   It is now 10:20 p.m. EDST and I was hoping to find out the "results" of the
voting!
  Ah, is it the Ides of March that makes you hesitant????  We would never, ever
betray you my friend. Tho you most definitely "think" differently than most of
us...You have a very "endearing" quality.
  Anxiously awaiting your decision.  :)
  Trudy
  Is there a prize????

  On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 5:18 PM, frank @ franksheldon. com
<fr...@franksheldon.com> wrote:

    > I am so sorry about the arm!

    Voting will continue till 9pm  EDST tonight, March 14.

    Tomorrow morning I will count up the results and take the winning advice-
doctor ( with X-Ray), martinis, physiotherapy, no rugs, or foot drop apparatus.

    Sleep well

    pH